Submissions for Capsule are open to every age group and location, and there is no limit to the number of times you can submit. At this stage successful submissions are unpaid – sorry, but we don’t make any money from this either.
Please read the submission guidelines below, adhere to them resolutely, and email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org Good luck!
- No more than 250 words.
- Submissions must be in either Word (.doc) format or a text file – do not place your submission in the body of your email. Please put “Submission – (Your Story’s Title)” as the subject.
- Please also include a short bio with your story, along with any links (such as your website or Twitter account) that you would like included.
- Feedback is not guaranteed, but we will try. Please do not be offended if it is brief.
- Seriously, no more than 250 words.
- Please, no poetry submissions. Narrative fiction only.
- All genres are welcome.
- Look, I think it’s great that you’ve written a 3500 word story. I’m sure it’s lovely, it’s just that I’m not sure it would really do it justice to only publish 1/14 of it. No more than 250 words, please.